As few seats are still available for next session of the Android training , we setup a crackme challenge for which you have to find the correct phone number that leads to the following message:
The first correct answer will get a free ticket for the training.
The application can be run on an emulator or a real device (whatever the architecture) but the Android version must be at least Marshmallow (> 6.0).
If you encounter issues or if you have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Challenge - SHA256: d66b82ebc14708b214a581760e99894af17e10598bcef95e75441a12b948bbf0
Training description is available on the Quarkslab website
|||It will take place in Paris on the week beginning January, 21st.|
Up to now we received 6 good answers. Here are the results:
- Peter Garba - 20/11/2018 - 5h49am
- Kao - 20/11/2018 - 8h57pm
- Christopher Thompson (Uber) - 20/11/2018 - 10h33pm
- Matteo Favaro (@Zimperium) - 21/11/2018 - 3h11pm
- @werewtk - 08/12/2018 - 2h05pm
- 0hax - 11/12/2018 - 2h32pm